Friday, May 8, 2009

SOLVING A PROBLEM ON THE STREETS

One of the problems that I see and that I don’t feel comfortable with are the gangs.

My first reason why I think that gangs are a problem in the streets is because when they are selling there things in the corner they don’t care if they are kids around there, just think about it they migth even sell weed or other things to your familiar or when they are standing there some other gang migth come and start shooting on them and your around them you migth get hit or something like that. Would you like to be in the streets with out being comfortable only because of the gangs that we have around the block.

My second reaosn why I think that gangs are a problem for our neigborhood is ebcause when you are walking down the streets with your frineds and they see that you are wearing gang colors they start to ask you questions and they even get out of the car and sart saying things about the colors that you are wearing I think that gangs should have a stop because if you take a look and see how many people have died because of them it would be more than the ones that kill for them selfs. Guns and shooting need to stop many people that don’t have nothing to do with it are paying for things that others did. My second reason.

My third reaosn why gangs are a problem is because they drive in the streets and they don’t respect the ligths or the stop signs and they make accidents happened which they don’t care but people around the block do because they want the best for their kids or because they don’t want nothing bad to happen around the place were they live they want it to be safe and be sure that when there kids go to school nothing bad is going to happen to them I also think that if students keep on wearing the pants all the way down well gangbangers are going to think bad about you and want to start something even if they don’t have nothing to do with gangs,
My three solutions that I have for the problems that I see in the streets are that police should be checking the streets a litle bit more to make sure that things are good around the block.
My second solution is that they should put more camaras around the places that things occur the most for example barry and spaulding.

My third solution is that when police see the gangs in the corner they should always check them because they migth be selling drugs in the corner that effects others I think that this needs a stop before this problem gets big and they would be no more solution to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment