Wednesday, May 6, 2009

one day my parents were having a comversatioon about going to the forest and leave my brother and me behind my dad refuse he keep on saying that he loved us and that he would never do that to us but my step-mom kep on saying things untill she convinsed him about leaving us behind. as i look i saw some pebbles that were as shiny as pennies i decided to collect some with my brother so that when we were heading to the forest i wold leave litle peices of them to find our way back home. my dad had given us a piece of bread so that we would stay in the fire while they would walk away, it was dark and scary the animals started to cry for food you could almost see the shadows of them walking foward us we waited untill the sunset would come out a lil bit so that we could go back home it was time as we walked we followed the pebbles and there we were at home my brother knock the door and said here we are my mother said what too you so long that rest was for a long time.



that same after noon they had the same conversation and there we were me and my brother again hearing what they said but what could we do about it, it was like if they dint care of what they would do to us but this time they were planing to leave us more further than time time before so that we would not find our way home. my brother was wake up utill the mid nigth untill my parents went to sleep. finally we woke up and tried to open the door to go pick up some pebbles for the next day but the door was lock we would not be able to open it we never did. the next day my mom woke us up the bed and gave us a piece of bread smaller than the one before, my dad came into the door and said are you ready kids and there we were going back to the forest i turn back to the house and stared at it for a while my dad said what are you looking at and i said at the pigeon but it was only the sun in the chiminey. as me and my brother walked we were leaving crumbs behind and there we were sleeping waiting untill the sun set came out again but when it was time to go we did not find nothing imagen all those birds flying through the forest and there was no sings that we could go back home we walked day and nigth but there was no way that we would go back home we were lost and we walk untill that we found a house made of bread and covered with cakes the windows were clear sugar it was so nice or was it the hunger that we had.



we took a bit of the roof and a bit of the window and suddenly i heard a voice who is tearing up my house the wind the wind the heaven born wind and soon the door opened and we were so scared that we let go out of our hands

No comments:

Post a Comment